Samsung launched company’s latest smartphone in the ‘On series’ called the Samsung Galaxy On8. It comes with 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display which is powered by Octa-Core Exynos 7580 processor clocked at 1.6GHz. Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) runs out of the box with 3GB RAM and 16GB ROM and houses a 3300 mAh battery.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has an LED flash. It has dual SIM support, 4G LTE connectivity.Samsung On8 comes with a brushed metal and diamond cut finish.
Samsung Galaxy On8 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7580 processor
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3300mAh battery