Intex launched latest budget smartphone in the Cloud series called Cloud Q11. This handset is powered by quad core MediaTek MT6580 processor and sports a 5.5 inch screen which runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It comes with dual SIM support and 3G connectivity. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has an LED flash. It also comes with 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and 32GB external micro SD card support.
The Cloud Q11 comes with VR functionality, making gaming and video experience more immersive.You can tweet, text, post, whatsApp and lot more in your own mother tongue (Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Assamese, Punjabi, Gujarati, Sanskrit, Maithili, Marathi, Bodo, Santhali, Manipuri, Sindhi, Dogri, Konkani, Nepali) along with any of the 22 regional Indian Languages on Intex smart phone.Other features are 3G, 2G, GPS with A-GPS, WiFi, FM radio and Bluetooth.
Intex Cloud Q11 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MT6580 34-bit processor with Mali-400MP GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM Dual-standby (3G+3G)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2800 mAh battery
The Intex Cloud Q11 comes in Blue and White colors priced at Rs.4,699 which is exclusively available on Amazon India